- Brookfield Academy Home
- Programs & Curriculum
- Livonia School
- Rochester Hills School
- Troy School
- West Bloomfield School
- For Parents & Students
- About Us
Brookfield Academy is pleased to announce the introduction of our new Online Payment Solution—a secure online web portal accessed via the Family Information Center.
With the new Online Payment Solution, you can:
Visit http://familyinfocenter.brighthorizons.com to register for online payments today!
Chick Moorman Presents:
The Only Three Discipline Strategies You Will Ever Need
Yes, there are only three discipline strategies you will ever need. They will help you:
• Eliminate whining, back talk, and procrastination.
• Gain cooperation without nagging or yelling.
• Hold children accountable without wounding their spirit.
• Communicate anger in a respectful way.
• Design consequences that are reasonable, respectful, and related to the misbehavior.
The three skill-based strategies presented in this seminar are:
• The One-Minute Behavior Modifier,
• The Dynamic Discipline Equation, and
• The Positive Anger Explosion.
They are practical techniques that parents and teachers can put to use immediately.
Please join us on Wednesday, October 1st from 6:30 – 9:00 for some great information about discipline and parenting strategies.
Space is limited so please don’t let this super opportunity pass you by. Please RSVP, with your name and number of seats desired, to email@example.com or call 248-689-9565 to sign up, on or before September 26th to reserve your seat.
I am looking forward to seeing you there.
Brookfield Academy – Troy Campus
Summer is coming and that means lots of outdoor activities. In order to protect children from insect bites and harmful UV rays we ask that parents fill out the Sunscreen and Insect Repellent Permission Slip.
View or download the new hot lunch menu for June 2014